- Click only one box in the table to categorize each pronoun.
| 1.||When Joe went to school, he met new friends.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓
| 2.||This is my new car.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓
| 3.||He is my new neighbor.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓
| 4.||Mr. Jones is the man who lives next door to me.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓
| 5.||Which of these books is yours?||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓
| 6.||Whom did you give that money to?||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓
| 7.||My aunt took herself on a cruise.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓
| 8.||Has anyone been to Greece?||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓
| 9.||The cat gave herself a bath.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓
| 10.||The principal herself made the important announcement.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓
| 11.||Someone has eaten the last slice of cake.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓
| 12.||That is my favorite book.||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓
- Choose the correct relative pronoun to complete each sentence.
- I need a computer. has one?
- photograph did you post on your website?
- has seen my puppy?
- For did you hire that babysitter?
- would like my broccoli?
- Dictionaries are books give the definitions of words.
- did you see when you were in London?
- I want to meet someone can teach me how to waterski.
- This is the garden was planted by Martha Washington.
- Do you know of those flags is the flag of Belgium?